Peddio’s farming company, located in Cuglieri (Oristano), sells its products - extra virgin olive oil, olive cream, olives in brine, cosmetic products and gift packages - as direct sales at its outlet in Corso Umberto 87 and at the production plant
in Località Barones. This operational location is surrounded by a luscious olive grove
and offers a large parking area for cars and buses. At the point of sales, the zero-km products are sold directly, from the field to the table.
Here, the oil can be tasted for free with pane carasau (traditional crunchy bread) and toasted bread.
Peddio’s farming company also arranges guided tours to discover the whole production chain. The guided tour at PEDDIO’s farm takes place as follows:
1. Arrival at the facility with one’s own means of transport (car/bus) and parking in the parking lot.
2. Guided tour of the olive grove with description of the harvesting techniques; simulations during the right season.
3. Guided tour at the mill with description of the extraction phases; real-time olive milling and extraction (only during the milling season, in October and November).
4. Guided tour of the packing and bottling plant.
5. Oil tasting, description of flavours and benefits of high-quality extra virgin olive oil.
6. Possibility of purchasing our products at the production plant.
The guided tours can be booked at: - Tour operators who propose itineraries and cultural and/or food and wine tours.
- Local bus companies.
- Hotels, bed&breakfasts, farmhouses etc.
- The guided tour is recommended for anyone who is passionate about extra virgin olive oil.